ARE YOU A LANDLORD?
READY TO LIST YOUR PROPERTY
We currently need more quality properties!
Send us a few of your best photos and some basic information (takes only 2 minutes) and we will get back to you asap to let you know if your property will suit our clients.
CribMed has a large following in the expatriate network and is closely associated with Expats Living in Rome, Internations and many relocation agencies. We often sponsor events and have a consistent presence in this sector. We would like to offer you the opportunity to access our network of foreign professionals.
WHY RENT YOUR PLACE WITH CRIB MED?
- Quality clientele – Access our network of foreign professionals or students seeking furnished monthly rentals for medium term periods ranging from 1 month to 18 months +
- No subscription costs and no commissions. However, a photographer of our choice must create a video and basic floorplan at a small cost to you, the Landlord. Only €99 + tasse.
- Assistance – The Crib Med team can assist you to create your listing and will assist you with viewings.
- Free property consultation for every Landlord. After this meeting, you will have the knowledge on how to rent your property successfully to foreign professionals working for embassies and many international companies
CRIB MED HAS A REPUTATION THAT OFFERS THE FINEST HOMES FOR MONTHLY PROPERTY RENTALS.
In 2018 we implemented an online platform to manage more efficiently the influx of requests from our foreign professional and student clientele.
OUR NETWORK CONSISTS OF PROFESSIONALLY MINDED PEOPLE THAT SEEK FURNISHED PROPERTY RENTALS FOR MEDIUM PERIODS UP TO 18 MONTHS
We understand the concerns and needs of Landlords and we aim to provide high quality respectable and reliable clients.
Monthly rentals offer many benefits for owners including yearly earnings that are at least in line with those from traditional rentals but with the advantage of having better access to your property.
BEFORE YOU ACCEPT ANY BOOKING YOU WILL KNOW THE FOLLOWING ABOUT EACH POTENTIAL TENANT
- Job or profession of client
- How many tenants
- Reason for travel
- Age Range
Our clients come to us because we make renting a property easy. We promote renting conditions according to international standards that our clients are used to. So we can fulfill our promise to our clients we require all Landlords who list their properties on www.cribmed.com to agree to the following requirements:
- Security Deposit – 1 or 2 months maximum. Our clients will not pay more than this or buy bank guarantees. If you will insist on this then our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Cancellation Policy – 1 or 2 months maximum. A lot of our clients request the diplomatic cancellation policy clause of 1 or 2 months. If you insist on a 3 month or more cancellation policy our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Titleholder of Property – The appropriate documentation must be verified.
- Registered Contracts – rental contracts must be official.
- Internet – Fast ADSL or Fiber Optic internet must be installed and ready to go
- Utilities included in price (€100 limit) – If the client exceeds the limit they pay extra so there is no risk for Landlords. We will show you how to read your gas and electricity meter so you can monitor the tenant’s consumption in a clear and transparent way.
- Preventative maintenance + a plan for emergency break downs
- Furnished – Properties must have minimum recommended furnishing and appliances
- Video, photos and a floorplan. These must be recent and of high quality. These must be done by a photographer of our choice. Video + Floorplan = €99 + taxes (up to 2 bedrooms, thereafter €25 per bedroom) – plus free bonus photos if needed.
Properties should be fully furnished and equipped with a modern and fresh style, have a quality Internet connection (Wi-Fi) and be well connected to public transport and be located near the central most requested zones of Rome, such as Trastevere, Testaccio, San Saba, Monteverde Vecchio, Historic Centre, Vatican, Prati, Garbatella, San Giovanni, Monti e Trieste to name a few.
The 1st month rent is processed through the Crib Med online platform at the time of booking and held in our payment provider’s Escrow account until 48 hours after check-in. Any following rent payments (if any), and Security Deposits are made directly between Landlord and Tenant.
Yes of course! You can accept or decline any Request. Before you accept any bookings feel free to ask any questions regards the potential tenant. Crib Med will facilitate any communication needed. After the Tenant has paid the Down-Payment you will have direct contact with the Tenant.
Free to list and currently Crib Med charges no commissions to Landlords. However you are required to pay a photographer of our choice to take professional video, floorplan and photos, starting from €99 + tax (up to 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms). These remain the property of the Landlord.
You the Landlord are responsible for collecting all monthly rent and expenses and Security Deposit. TransferWise is a trusted option.
The Crib Med online platform facilitates only the first month rent payment.
Yes of course! Although Crib Med will facilitate this.
This depends on the Cancellation Policy you stated in the conditions on the listing and therefore what is stated in the contract directly between you both.
Yes they can however they will lose their initial Down-Payment including the first month rent to you.
Yes, however we do not encourage this as it will create a lot of stress for our clients. If the reason to cancel is not serious we may consider to cancel your membership with our site.
Click on Submit Property or Add New Listing at the top of our website and follow instructions. Any questions we are here to help. Once you have uploaded photos and details including address we will contact you to make an appointment to meet you and view and verify the property and give any necessary tips for the photo-shoot. Listings do not go live until after verification and the official video and media are uploaded.