Create your listing absolutely FREE & pay NO commissions
Do you have a furnished property?
Sign Up and create your listing – here’s how, only takes a few minutes
We help foreign professionals relocate to Italy.
CribMed has a large following in the expatriate network and is closely associated with various international networks and many relocation agencies. We often sponsor events and have a consistent presence in this sector. We would like to offer you the opportunity to access our network of foreign professionals.
Why rent your place with Crib Med?
- Quality clientele – Access our network of foreign professionals or students seeking furnished monthly rentals for medium term periods ranging from 1 month to 18 months +
- No subscription costs and no commissions. As long as you have professional and real photos of the property you can create your listing for free and pay NO commissions. If you need help then check out this photo package deal of the century. Click here for details.
- Free online property consultation for every Landlord. After this meeting, you will have the knowledge on how to rent your property successfully to foreign professionals working for embassies and many international companies
Our network consists of professionally minded people that seek furnished property rentals from 1 to 18 months and beyond..
We understand the concerns and needs of Landlords and we aim to provide high quality respectable and reliable clients.
Monthly rentals offer many benefits for owners including yearly earnings that are at least in line with those from traditional rentals but with the advantage of having better access to your property.
Before you Pre-Approve any booking request you will know the following about the client
- Job or profession of client
- How many tenants
- Reason for travel
- Age Range
The booking is processed on the Crib Med platform
The 1st-month rent is held in our escrow and transferred to the Landlord’s bank account after check-in. Full details here.
What our landlords are saying
Anytime I’ve rented my apartment in Rome through CribMed, all has been really easy and fast. This is because the Cribmed team is very professional and careful with both parties. They are really able to understand what clients need and the website clarifies all details and conditions in a transparent approach: the perfect combination of qualities for not wasting time and having happy tenants.
I CribMed team si presenta serio ed accurato nel proprio lavoro. Riesce a soddisfare al massimo il cliente dedicando molta attenzione ai particolari. Non mancano, inoltre, onestà e trasparenza. La mia attività con il team è stata perfetta, raccomando decisamente CribMed.
I’ve been CribMed’s client for a while now. Fully satisfied with the service. Timing and precision are essential in this domain.. in Rome more than ever: to be assisted in Rome with an Anglo Saxon approach was definitely a plus! Fully recommended!
Patrizia di Gregorio
Expats Living in Rome
I am the founder of Expats living in Rome and only refer and promote businesses that I trust and offer good services. Everyone I have referred to CribMed has had positive results and this is important to me and Expats Living in Rome.
Our clients come to us because we make renting a property easy.
We promote renting conditions according to international standards that our clients are used to.
So we can fulfill our promise to our clients we require all Landlords who list their properties on www.cribmed.com to agree to the following requirements:
- Furnished properties only. See our list of recommended furnishing and appliances
- Security Deposit – 1 or 2 months maximum. Our clients will not pay more than this or buy bank guarantees. If you will insist on this then our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Cancellation Policy – 1 or 2 months maximum. A lot of our clients request the diplomatic cancellation policy clause of 1 or 2 months. If you insist on a 3 month or more cancellation policy our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Registered Contracts – rental contracts must be registered. See some sample contracts here.
- Internet – Fast ADSL or Fiber Optic internet must be installed and ready to go
- Expenses included in price (Condo, wifi, electricity, gas (€100 limit €50 of each) – If the client exceeds the limit they pay extra so there is no risk for Landlords. We will show you how to read your gas and electricity meter so you can monitor the tenant’s consumption in a clear and transparent way.
- Preventative maintenance + a plan for emergency breakdowns
- Great photos. As long as you have quality, realistic and up-to-date photos of the property, you can create your listing for free and pay NO commissions. If you need help then contact a friend of Crib Med that has offered a photo package deal of the century. Click here for details.
If you would like our Verified Listing status, all you need to do is upgrade for the Photography Service (from €99) that includes
- professional photos,
- a walkthrough video,
- and a basic floorplan.
This will increase your visibility on our online platform as some users often select Verified Listings Only when searching (see below). Also, users are more likely to book Verified Listings without even viewing the property in person as the Photography Service offers a better understanding and perspective of the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Properties should be fully furnished and equipped with a modern and fresh style, have a quality Internet connection (Wi-Fi) and be well connected to public transport and be located near the central most requested zones of Rome, such as Trastevere, Testaccio, San Saba, Monteverde Vecchio, Historic Centre, Vatican, Prati, Garbatella, San Giovanni, Monti e Trieste to name a few.
The 1st month rent is processed through the Crib Med online platform at the time of booking and held in our payment provider’s Escrow account until 48 hours after check-in. Any following rent payments (if any), and Security Deposits are made directly between Landlord and Tenant.
Yes of course! You can accept or decline any Request. Before you accept any bookings feel free to ask any questions regards the potential tenant. Crib Med will facilitate any communication needed. After the Tenant has paid the Down-Payment you will have direct contact with the Tenant.
Free to list and currently Crib Med charges no commissions to Landlords. However you are required to pay a photographer of our choice to take professional video, floorplan and photos, starting from €99 + tax (up to 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms). These remain the property of the Landlord.
You the Landlord are responsible for collecting all monthly rent and expenses and Security Deposit. TransferWise is a trusted option.
The Crib Med online platform facilitates only the first month rent payment.
Yes of course! Although Crib Med will facilitate this.
This depends on the Cancellation Policy you stated in the conditions on the listing and therefore what is stated in the contract directly between you both.
Yes they can however they will lose their initial Down-Payment including the first month rent to you.
Yes, however we do not encourage this as it will create a lot of stress for our clients. If the reason to cancel is not serious we may consider to cancel your membership with our site.
In case of a PRE CHECK-IN cancellation due to Covid-19, the 1st-month rent will be retained by the Landlord, however, regards the Crib Med Service Fee, a voucher can be issued and can be used for another booking within 12 months from the official date of cancellation. The voucher is non-transferable. Full Terms and Conditions here.
Click on Submit Property or Add New Listing at the top of our website and follow instructions. Any questions we are here to help. Once you have uploaded photos and details including address we will contact you to make an appointment to meet you and view and verify the property and give any necessary tips for the photo-shoot. Listings do not go live until after verification and the official video and media are uploaded.