Rent your home with Crib Med
Our professional clients need furnished property rentals for stays between 1 to 18 months and beyond..
1 Complete the form and send us a few pics
2 After we approve you can create your listing
3 Our clients can book your beautiful home
Create your listing absolutely FREE & pay NO commissions
Fill in the form above and send us up to 5 of your best photos, or a link to your property on another website. We will check the property will be suitable for our professional clients and get back to you within 24 hours.
At this point providing that you have professional photos you can sign-up and create your listing.
If you would like our Verified Listing status, all you need to do is upgrade for the Photography Service (from €99) that includes
- professional photos,
- a walkthrough video,
- and a basic floorplan.
This will increase your visibility on our online platform as some users often select Verified Listings Only when searching (see below). Also, users are more likely to book Verified Listings without even viewing the property in person as the Photography Service offers a better understanding and perspective of the property.
The choice is yours, and either way YOU completely decide who stays in your house. Before YOU approve each booking you will know the following information of each client:
- job or profession of client
- How many tenants
- Reason for travel
- Age Range
If that’s not enough we can request more information on your behalf.
What our clients are saying
Properties should be fully furnished and equipped with a modern and fresh style, have a quality Internet connection (Wi-Fi) and be well connected to public transport and be located near the central most requested zones of Rome, such as Trastevere, Testaccio, San Saba, Monteverde Vecchio, Historic Centre, Vatican, Prati, Garbatella, San Giovanni, Monti e Trieste to name a few.
The 1st month rent is processed through the Crib Med online platform at the time of booking and held in our payment provider’s Escrow account until 48 hours after check-in. Any following rent payments (if any), and Security Deposits are made directly between Landlord and Tenant.
Yes of course! You can accept or decline any Request. Before you accept any bookings feel free to ask any questions regards the potential tenant. Crib Med will facilitate any communication needed. After the Tenant has paid the Down-Payment you will have direct contact with the Tenant.
Free to list and currently Crib Med charges no commissions to Landlords. However you are required to pay a photographer of our choice to take professional video, floorplan and photos, starting from €99 + tax (up to 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms). These remain the property of the Landlord.
You the Landlord are responsible for collecting all monthly rent and expenses and Security Deposit. TransferWise is a trusted option.
The Crib Med online platform facilitates only the first month rent payment.
Yes of course! Although Crib Med will facilitate this.
This depends on the Cancellation Policy you stated in the conditions on the listing and therefore what is stated in the contract directly between you both.
Yes they can however they will lose their initial Down-Payment including the first month rent to you.
Yes, however we do not encourage this as it will create a lot of stress for our clients. If the reason to cancel is not serious we may consider to cancel your membership with our site.
Click on Submit Property or Add New Listing at the top of our website and follow instructions. Any questions we are here to help. Once you have uploaded photos and details including address we will contact you to make an appointment to meet you and view and verify the property and give any necessary tips for the photo-shoot. Listings do not go live until after verification and the official video and media are uploaded.
Our clients come to us because we make renting a property easy.
We promote renting conditions according to international standards that our clients are used to.
So we can fulfill our promise to our clients we require all Landlords who list their properties on www.cribmed.com to agree to the following requirements:
- Security Deposit – 1 or 2 months maximum. Our clients will not pay more than this or buy bank guarantees. If you will insist on this then our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Cancellation Policy – 1 or 2 months maximum. A lot of our clients request the diplomatic cancellation policy clause of 1 or 2 months. If you insist on a 3 month or more cancellation policy our clients will not be a good match for you.
- Titleholder of Property – The appropriate documentation must be verified.
- Registered Contracts – rental contracts must be registered. See some sample contracts here.
- Internet – Fast ADSL or Fiber Optic internet must be installed and ready to go
- Utilities included in price (€100 limit) – If the client exceeds the limit they pay extra so there is no risk for Landlords. We will show you how to read your gas and electricity meter so you can monitor the tenant’s consumption in a clear and transparent way.
- Preventative maintenance + a plan for emergency break downs
- Furnished – Properties must have minimum recommended furnishing and appliances
- Professional photos. As long as you have professional and real photos of the property you can create your listing for free and pay NO commissions. If you need help then contact a friend of Crib Med that has offered a photo package deal of the century. Click here for details.