Request to Book
- No payment required at this stage.
- Landlords have 48 hours to respond.
- Before making the booking request you should check your Profile is up to date so Landlords can learn about you before they accept your request. They like to know who will stay in their property, where you are from, and why you are going to their city.
After the Landlord Pre-Approves
- the booking request the Tenant has 48 hours to pay the Down-Payment (1st month rent + Crib Med Service Fee) by bank transfer. If the Down-Payment transfer is not initiated within 48 hours the Booking Request is void and the Landlord is notified.
- This Down-Payment is processed on the Crib Med online platform and held in our payment provider’s Escrow account until after check-in.
- Direct communication is now open between the Tenant and the Landlord to exchange important information needed for the rental contract, Security Deposit payment method, arrival instructions and check-in time.
- If the Landlord declines the booking request the tenant will be notified immediately.