Rome - San Giovanni
When in Rome, do as the Romans do! We invite you to do it in our cozy apartment not far from the center and immersed in a typical Roman neighborhood.
We are speaking about a refined three-room apartment of 60 sqm recently renovated with all the comforts ideal for couples and families with children (depending from the duration of the stay). :
- living area and open kitchen with double sofa bed, extendable table, smart TV 55'' connected to the internet with decoder for SKY on demand, Amazon Prime and Netflix (subscriptions not included), air conditioning;
- kitchen equipped with all appliances (electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator, kettle and moka). The kitchen is also equipped with a set of pots and pans so you have everything you need to cook like at home;
- double bedroom with 4-door closet and air conditioning;
- single bedroom with the option of a second bed and closet;
- a full bathroom with shower and washer/dryer and hairdryer.
- wi-fi super fiber (cost included in the fee)
A small ironing board, an iron and a small clothesline are also available to the guest.
On request is available free cot/crib for small children, chair for babies, various games.
Fees are inclusive of general building costs (condominio), high-speed internet, electricity and gas (for a maximum cost of 100 EUR per month). Heating - if applicable in winter months - is calculated separately. In case tenant has requirements for transitory lease with reduced lease fee (canone concordato), as for example transitory workers, students etc., a discount on the lease fee could be applied.
At check in, lease contract has to be signed according to local laws. You will in any case receive a model of such contract in your language before your arrival.
The apartment is located in the Appio Latino district, very close to the center, very lively but at the same time quiet. Thanks to its excellent connections (numerous bus lines, line A, train Orte-Fiumicino) is ideal for employees FAO, WFP, embassies, international organizations, multinationals.
Staying in this delightful neighborhood you will enjoy the taste of "living like a true Roman", you can go to the neighborhood market and have a chat with the baker or the greengrocer and buy good quality products. A few meters from the apartment is located the metro station "Furio Camillo" (line A) and the Tuscolana station. You will also find the Happio shopping center, various supermarkets and restaurants of all kinds.
Length of Stay(months)
*Monthly prices include all fixed expenses + a €100 allotment of utilities
Request to Book (No payment needed at this stage.)
Down-Payment due (Cribmed platform)
Due at check-in (Directly to the landlord)
Due every 30 days after check-in (Directly to landlord)
Check-out (Refunded by the landlord)